2087 Lakeshore overlook dr NW,
Kennesaw, Georgia 30152
Transitioning to Development, specially to Database design and development .
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Windows \Linux\Unix.
- MySql, Oracle, SQL Server and PostgreSQL.
- Software developing, Scripting.
Php/mysql/microsoft cloud business applications apprenticeship
October 2014 – Present
- PHP 5 (Object-Oriented Programming)
- Build MySQL database (design, developing)
- MySQL (Database Design & Administration, Integrating PHP)
- Microsoft Cloud & Sharepoint Development
- Linux CentOS6, SSH
- Working with Git Repositories
Intel Systems Engineer for SunTrust Bank HQ Atlanta at Apex Computer Systems
May 2014- Present
- Provide systems administration support for Windows, RHEL and UNIX systems (HP&Dell servers).
- Provide investigation, root cause analysis, and problem resolution.
- Performing planned/preventive Maintenance activities
- Install and maintain server hardware/software.
- RedHat Enterprise Linux 5.X/6.X Servers
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 /2012 R2
- VMWare ESXi 5.5, VMware vCenter Server installation and configuration.
- Citrix XenServer 6.0 installation and configuration.
- Process automation using Powershell, Shell.
- Installation, maintenance, and administration of Hyper-V, VMware ESXi, RHEV, OpenStack.
- Server builds.
- Deploy Windows Server OS’s within a Server Blade Environment.
- Live migration, create storage pools.
- iLO and iDRAC experience (managing servers).
- Part of the team managing a 24/7 production environment.
- BNT switches, routers, switches support.
Level 3 for SunTrust Bank HQ Atlanta at Apex Computer Systems
October 2011 – May 2014
Install and configure all required software(, MS-Office 2003- 2013, MS Visio, MS Project, Outlook, Communicator, Live meeting, DB2, SQL, Oracle., Toad, Lotus Notes, ILC, MS Visual Studio all versions )
• Installation of the VPN, Good for Enterprise – iOS/ Android. Install certificates.
• AD, Remote Access(CC, SCCM ), Citrix, VMware
• EU data recovery, migration data, deployment software.
• Service Level Agreement objectives (SLA)
• Microsoft Lync. Exchange Server support and troubleshooting.
• Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager(SCCM), Desktop Encryption software, VPN, network
• Imaging and configuration of Windows PCs using automated deployment tools such as Windows Deployment Services (SCCM).
• Configuring devices for access to wired and wireless networks.
• Maintain a high level of tracking detail through a helpdesk tracking system for any and all tickets that are entered.
• Procurement, distribution, tracking, auditing of client devices and education on end user needs/issues to make our employees more productive ( Ariba procurement – http://www.ariba.com/) .
• Avaya ip phones, configuration, set up.
• Servers upgrade firmware, configuration. Hardware maintenance, upgrade, troubleshooting. Wi-Fi troubleshooting, BYOD configuration.
• Maintain up to date inventory of equipment and accurate records of devices distributed to employees (Home collection site, inventory database list).
• Problem solving software, hardware related.
• Support and troubleshoot various operating systems and software including Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7, MAC OS X.
IT Deployment Engineer at Apex Computer Systems Inc
September 2011 – November 2011 (3 months)
• IT Deployment/ Migration/Support for SunTrust Bank HQ Atlanta.
PC-Technician for Prosys at Prosys
May 2011 – September 2011 (5 months)
• Hardware refresh Technician
IT engineer at Continental Staffing services
June 2008 – January 2011 (2 years 8 months)
• IT Engineer .
May 2008 – December 2010 (2 years 8 months)
• Teacher – Help Desk Support at High School “Zimbreni” Republic of Moldova
Southern Polytechnic State University
MSIT, IT, 2011 – 2014
Chattahoochee Technical College
AA, Computer Information Systems, 2008 – 2009
Academy of Economical Studies of Moldova, Chisinau
of. B.S. Degree, Computer Science, 2003 – 2008